Village Style Cooking of Fish Curry Recipes – Village Fish Fry- Street Food Catalog fish curry components Ingredients 1 kg fish cut to pieces 1 cup of carefully sliced onions 2 to 3 green chilies slit 1 tablespoon. ginger garlic paste 4 ot 5 tbsp. oil 2 tbsp. a little roasted poppy seeds or 1/2 cup of grated coconut 2 tsp garam masala (change somewhat ot suit your taste).
1/2 to 1 tsp. red chili powder (use as required, it can be very hot).
Fresh coriander leaves.
Tamarind as required.
1 sprig curry leaves.
Dry spices (all the dry spices are optional except cumin).
1″ cinnamon stick/dalchini.
1/2 tsp. cumin/jeera.
1 green cardamom/ elaichi.
1 tbsp. Lemon juice.
Salt as needed.
1/8 tsp turmeric.
1/2 tsp. red chili powder.
How to make the recipe.
1. Whash the fish pieces completely under running water to eliminate odor.
2. Drain pipes the water completely.
3. Marinate the pieces with the marination components and reserved for 30 minutes.
4. Soak tamarind in hot water and filter to draw out the clean juice.
5. If you opted to utilize poppy seeds: Dry roast adn grind poppy seeds to afine paste.
First powder the seeds carefully, then add water and make a paste else your poppy seeds.
will stay coarse and you will get it in the mouth while you eat.